Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » ERROR>WUL-928
ERROR>WUL-928 [message #256686] Mon, 06 August 2007 05:44 Go to next message
anil_mk

Hi Everyone,

OS-->WinXP Professional
Forms-->Forms 10g Release2
OAS-->Windows Server 2003 EE(Oracle Forms Application Server)
Architecture-->3-Tier

When i run my application in 3-Tier architecture its working, but as calling to the .dll file using webutil_c_api, not loading the specified .dll file which is already downloaded.The problem is when i tested from my system its calling that file & could able to do the operation. When i tested from other system all .dll files are downloaded, but could not able to load the .dll file after running the application.
As i gone through the link below
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=269687
And when i ran my application i got below information after pressing
"SHOW CONSOLE"

Oracle JInitiator: Version 1.3.1.22
Using JRE version 1.3.1.22-internal Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = C:\Documents and Settings\anil_mk
----------------------------------------------------
c: clear console window
f: finalize objects on finalization queue
g: garbage collect
h: display this help message
l: dump classloader list
m: print memory usage
q: hide console
s: dump system properties
t: dump thread list
x: clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>
----------------------------------------------------
2007-Aug-03 15:18:59.708 ERROR>WUL-928 [CApiFunctions.register_function()] Library file.dll not accessible, or does not contain function funname
2007-Aug-03 15:18:59.740 ERROR>WUL-928 [CApiFunctions.set_invokeoncespec()] Library file.dll not accessible, or does not contain function funname
2007-Aug-03 15:18:59.740 ERROR>WUL-910 [CApiFunctions.invokeCApi()] Invoking the function failed: java.lang.NullPointerException
2007-Aug-03 15:19:00.766 ERROR>WUL-904 [CApiFunctions.setHandle()] Supplied handle was not numeric

As compared to above with console in http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=269687

The webutil functions were displaying as shown below
(From http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=269687)
2004-Oct-13 10:29:45.515 WUT[VBeanCommon.getIPAddress()] 10.131.145.228
But in my Console not displayed.
I Tested with another function also from application to open the file, CLIENT_GET_FILE_NAME which is opening the file from other system also from which i ran the application.Atlast it should have displayed in (show console) console as above e.g.2004-Oct-13 10:29:45.515
WUT[CLIENT_GET_FILE_NAME()] C:\Test.txt
Why is it So?
And also its giving the error ORA-12571, to resolve this error, after going through forum in some thread the solution was to change SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES= (NTS) to SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES= (NONE)in SQLNET.ORA, I changed in Application Server & Tested, got the same error.
(Attached file is screenshot of downloading the .dll file)
Please if anyone know, give me your suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,

AnilMK
  • Attachment: 1.bmp
    (Size: 576.05KB, Downloaded 1686 times)
Re: ERROR>WUL-928 [message #258586 is a reply to message #256686] Mon, 13 August 2007 02:08 Go to previous message
anil_mk

Hi Everyone,

My probles is been solved and for solution of my problem i gone through http://www.orafaq.com/forum/mv/msg/38297/0/0/0/

But another new problem is when we call webutil functions, the functions should be called from Oracle forms any triggers of items present in that form except WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE and PRE-FORM which I read in some Post of same forum. Here I am unable to call from WHEN-WINDOW-ACTIVATED Trigger.

As i tested Locally using same form(The form has a trigger WHEN-WINDOW-ACTIVATED which is calling WEBUTIL_C_API functions), the form is able to call webutil functions from WHEN-WINDOW-ACTIVATED trigger.
But when same form which calls the same webutil function by connecting to Application server, raising an error

oracle.forms.webutil.file.FileFunctions bean not found.
WEBUTIL_FILE.FILE_SELECTION_DIALOGUE_INT will not work

Please suggest me, if u have any idea.

Thanks & Regards,

Anil MK
Previous Topic: problem in running form from web through forms server
Next Topic: Oracle Apps 11.5.9
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:56:32 CDT 2024