Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » The requested URL /servlets/oracle.jsp.JspServlet was not found on this server. Urgent Please
The requested URL /servlets/oracle.jsp.JspServlet was not found on this server. Urgent Please [message #189367] Thu, 24 August 2006 05:00 Go to next message
VedPrakash

Hi,
I have installed Oracle 9i on Suse Linux9. Http server is running file and i can access the html pages. But when i tried to run the jsp pages it throws following error message:

Not Found

The requested URL /servlets/oracle.jsp.JspServlet was not found on this server.

Oracle HTTP Server Powered by Apache/1.3.22 Server at swapps.tatatechnologies.com Port 7784

Please help me to solve the problem.

Thanks,
Ved
Re: The requested URL /servlets/oracle.jsp.JspServlet was not found on this server. Urgent Please [message #192377 is a reply to message #189367] Tue, 12 September 2006 01:41 Go to previous message
zeshanali76

If everything is running fine then just keep in mind that *nix/SUSE/UNIX/Solaris OS are filename case sensitive just check ur code and check the jsp filename always use small letters in this environments and let me tell .

Zeeshan Ali Awan
zesh76@msn.com
Previous Topic: Error running Forms 10g on OC4J
Next Topic: GIS: what should i know..?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:52:40 CDT 2024