Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Please guide me how configure and test the Oracle mod_plsql module
Please guide me how configure and test the Oracle mod_plsql module [message #123405] Mon, 13 June 2005 05:36 Go to next message
hungmartin

In my PC have installed Window server 2000, Oracle9.2 server, Apache 1.3 server and SQL-Programmer software12.0.00
In Oracle database there is a database name: Database_test.
I use SQL-programmer16 software to web application development so i
Create a package name as : test and in this package I create a
procedure name as: proceduretest has a statement:
htp.print(' Hello world');
i want display "Hello World" on browser when i type URL in to address: http://it3:80/pls/dadtest/test.proceduretest

I have posted my AQ on forum and guided from forum but when i do follow that guide, but it do not display as my desire.
By the way I have attach a file. Please you see it and then guide me how to create DAD on Oracle9.2.
Best and Regards
Re: Please guide me how configure and test the Oracle mod_plsql module [message #123663 is a reply to message #123405] Tue, 14 June 2005 05:59 Go to previous message
Maaher
Don't ever use SYSTEM to create your own objects. System is a maintenance DBA account.

Do you have a user called 'DBA'? If not change the schema name to an existing username. Try SCOTT (password TIGER) to test instead.

SCHEMA=SCOTT
USERNAME=SCOTT

HTH,
MHE
Previous Topic: How can i call an oracle function
Next Topic: error connecting to server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:30:02 CDT 2024