Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Prerequisites for installation of Oracle 9i Application Server
Prerequisites for installation of Oracle 9i Application Server [message #77284] Fri, 04 February 2005 06:29 Go to next message
Anibrata
Hi All,

I need the prerequisites for the installation of the Oracle9i Application Server for the Business Intelligence & Forms Version of the Same.

If anyone can send me the conditions precisely it would be very useful for me.

Waiting for your cooperation.

Ani
Re: Prerequisites for installation of Oracle 9i Application Server [message #77285 is a reply to message #77284] Fri, 04 February 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andrew again
See the instalation guide on OTN. You need to have comprehensive up to date info. I'm 99% sure the installation checks for required OS patches, so best to try the installation program rather than researching which OS patches are already installed.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/ias.html
Re: Prerequisites for installation of Oracle 9i Application Server [message #77287 is a reply to message #77285] Sat, 05 February 2005 01:45 Go to previous message
Anibrata
Thanks Andrew, for that information. Basically I needed to create a short check list on the items that are required to install the Oracle9iAS so I was looking for it.
bbye
Previous Topic: How to RUN FORMS Properly in 10g
Next Topic: Configure DataBase
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:43:23 CDT 2024