Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Java exception in fndewt.jar
Java exception in fndewt.jar [message #77269] Tue, 04 January 2005 09:06 Go to next message
David Correia
Every time I try to start Oracle Financials on our test system, I get an exception for fndewt.jar, and the applet hangs. There are no other error messages or any indication what the problem is.

I copied the jar package from our production Oracle Application server and replaced the jar file. This did not solve the problem. All services including the Admin and WWW web services are running. Any idea what happened? I can't access our test Oracle Financial system to do any testing. Thanks.

David Correia
NECMSC
Re: Java exception in fndewt.jar [message #77270 is a reply to message #77269] Fri, 07 January 2005 08:36 Go to previous message
David Correia
Discovered that the system admin made changes in the proxy server and the webpage to start the applet was not entered in the exceptions. But I still find it funny that I got a java exception instead of a proxy error.
Previous Topic: Creating PDF files in Unix from Oracle forms
Next Topic: publish the application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:11:25 CDT 2024