Home » Other » Marketplace » Confused what next (Oracle form 6i/10g/11g)
Confused what next [message #604749] Fri, 03 January 2014 13:31 Go to next message
swapnil_naik

Hi Friends,

I am really confused...I have experience in Oracle form 6i/10g/11g as well as oracle report, and also Plsql Developement more than 4 year...But I cant stay on that field more if i want to do progress...as well as most of company not using this...I want to work in technical field offcourse oracle itself....Bu dont know what to do....means in which technology in oracle currently have more scope and good demand ????...I hope u understand what i want to say....

Please help to solve this puzzle...
Re: Confused what next [message #604914 is a reply to message #604749] Mon, 06 January 2014 02:37 Go to previous message
Maaher
I can't speak for you and depending on your interests there are several options, Apex being the first that comes to mind. If you're not interested in front end as such, I'm sure that PL/SQL is not fading out just yet. If you have Java knowledge, you can focus on ADF.

I'm sorry but I can't point at one way claiming it is the best for you. Have a look around, create an APEX account (on apex.oracle.com) and play with it. Perhaps you like it.

MHE
Previous Topic: HELP
Next Topic: Opening for Oracle DBA
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:24:33 CDT 2024