Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Simple ERD to Oracle SQL Question
Simple ERD to Oracle SQL Question [message #579812] Fri, 15 March 2013 11:08 Go to next message
davidthorpe
Hi there,

Teaching myself Oracle SQL using APEX and I need to make some SQL statements that create this entity (attached)

Could someone please help me out? I know how to create primary and foreign keys (with constraints), but I'm not sure how to write the CREATE script for this.

Thanks in advance!
  • Attachment: entity.jpg
    (Size: 26.26KB, Downloaded 1305 times)
Re: Simple ERD to Oracle SQL Question [message #579822 is a reply to message #579812] Fri, 15 March 2013 14:01 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
My opinion is that you are on a wrong path. Have a look at the Most popular section. Read Concepts first, then SQL Reference (so that you'd get familiar with SQL commands). Move on to Application Developer's Guide - Fundamentals and PL/SQL User's Guide and Reference. Once you're done with these books, you are ready to use Apex.

Because, now you are trying to build a house starting with a roof (and you don't have foundation nor walls).

As of your question: how come you know how to create constraints, but don't know how to create ... what, exactly? A table? I didn't understand it.
Previous Topic: Update Record
Next Topic: Do not use an external authentication scheme
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:49:12 CDT 2024