Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » How to create wallet in APEX 4.1 (apex 4.1)
How to create wallet in APEX 4.1 [message #556665] Tue, 05 June 2012 23:41 Go to next message
gurujothi

Hello everyone,
I need to configure the APEX mail,For that We need to do the settings in INSTANCE SETTINGS,
There I found something like,

Wallet

Wallet Path	
Wallet Password		Check to confirm that you wish to change the wallet password

whether I must specify the wallet path?
whether it is existing one or we need to create by our own,If so where can I create in LINUX,
The documents are confusing,Can anyone give the solution for this?
Thank you.
Re: How to create wallet in APEX 4.1 [message #556666 is a reply to message #556665] Tue, 05 June 2012 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
As far as I can tell (which doesn't have to be true), these are two different things. Have a look at documentation index: all sections that are on the same (red) line are separate chapters. You want to configure Email. Fine. That's described in "Configuring Email".

"Configuring Wallet Information" is a brand new section, not related to Email. Furthermore, the next section is "Configuring Report Printing" - how would that be related to Email?

Therefore, take scissors, cut out "Configuring Email" instructions and do what's in there. Nothing else matters.

/forum/fa/10219/0/

Re: How to create wallet in APEX 4.1 [message #556668 is a reply to message #556666] Wed, 06 June 2012 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gurujothi

Hi Littlefoot,
Thank you for your reply,
My assumption is wrong,
I configured the APEX mail settings,
when I am sending the mail from DATABASE by UTL_MAIL by(SQLPLUS) logging in sysdba the mail is sending,but if I use in apex SEND E-mail process its not sending the mail,
In ADMIN side,Manage Instance-->Mail queue I checked and clicked the SEND ALL MAIL,
simply it showing as "mail sent" but am not receiving any mail,
What willl be the problem and where can I check it,or what is the alternative way?kindly help me.

Thank you.
Re: How to create wallet in APEX 4.1 [message #556684 is a reply to message #556668] Wed, 06 June 2012 01:41 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I don't know what you did, but - APEX_MAIL should be used here.
Previous Topic: How to refer the tabular form field
Next Topic: Sending Emails based on query
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:56:24 CDT 2024