Home » Other » Marketplace » Career Guidance for BSc Computer Science Student (Career Guidance for BSc Computer Science Student)
Career Guidance for BSc Computer Science Student [message #513264] Sat, 25 June 2011 04:50 Go to next message
sreevarthini
Career Guidance for BSc Computer Science Student

sir, i m first year bsc computer science student i m passing 10th with 77%, 12th with 45%,and now i was giving 1st semister and get 59.2% i m very interesting in study but because of the 12 std % i fall down but now i m doing very hardwork in c.s. please suggest me how i will do the study. i want more than60% in future.& want 2 do "MCA"and want good job in future . and say me sir, c.s is more valuable in future yes or no . i hope sir, u give me a very good advice. sir if any mistake then very sorry. sir how are you give me a answer through my e-mail id or any other sourse. your faithfully , vishakha.

Related Questions:

* How does multithreading take place on a computer with a single CPU
* What is Marshalling
* What made you pick testing over another career?
* What is your long-term employment or career objective?
* How does this job fit in with your overall career goals?
* Who or what in your life would you say influenced you most with your career objectives?
* Can you pinpoint any specific things in your past experience that affected your present career objectives?
* How do you go about making an important decision affecting your career?
* Given two tables Student(SID, Name, Course) and Level(SID, level) write the SQL statement to get the name and SID of the student who are taking course...
* What do you mean by multiple inheritance in C++ ?

[Updated on: Sat, 25 June 2011 04:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Career Guidance for BSc Computer Science Student [message #513277 is a reply to message #513264] Sat, 25 June 2011 12:20 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
This is a very beautiful message.

Quote:

suggest me how i will do the study. i want more than 60% in future

Study harder. Try to understand what you are learning. If you didn't understand it, read it once again (and again). Consult your teachers and fellow students. You know how it goes ...

What are these "related questions" related to? Many different things, as far as I can tell, not necessarily related to each other. So, what is your question, really?
Previous Topic: Wanted: Functional Consultants - R12 project Taiwan
Next Topic: AnyDAC for Delphi Summer 2011 v 5.0.1 released
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:07:04 CDT 2024