Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Security and GRC Practice
Oracle Security and GRC Practice [message #380323] Sat, 10 January 2009 14:03
rdrolet
My company, OraApps Consulting, Inc. (OraApps) is an Oracle Partner and participates in Oracle’s Security and GRC Partner Initiative. We are looking for Oracle independent consults to join the OraApps Oracle Security and GRC Partner Program. Membership is currently free.

We need Oracle independent consultants who either have prior experience implementing Oracle Security and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) applications and/or have a strong desire to take advantage of this growing market. We plan to utilize these consultants to augment staffs of other consulting firms that don’t have the Oracle Security and GRC expertise. We will also use these consultants to work on OraApps owned projects.

All members of the OraApps Oracle Security and GRC Partner Program will have an opportunity to take advantage of Oracle’s Education and Training Services at discounted rates. We will also develop training programs of our own. In addition, all members will be able to access the Vision Database Instances for Release 11.5.10.2 and Release 12.0.5 at below market rates. We are currently in the process of installing many of the Oracle Security and GRC applications on these Vision Databases.

If you are interested in developing skills in a growing market, I encourage you to visit OraApps at www.oraapps.net and navigate through our site. If you want to participate, simply send me a copy of your resume in word format to rdrolet@oraapps.net. Feel free to add a cover letter if you wish to add comments or ask questions.

Regards,

Roger Drolet CPA, MBA, CISA, CITP
President
OraApps Consulting, Inc. (OraApps)
www.oraapps.net
rdrolet@oraapps.net
214-783-0751
Previous Topic: ORACLE DBA POSITION - SOUTH AFRICA
Next Topic: Work from home: write user documentation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:11:36 CDT 2024