Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Developer Job (Oracle Database 9i , 10g, Oracle Application server 10g, Oracle Developer 6i,9i,10g)
Oracle Developer Job [message #356787] Sun, 02 November 2008 07:48
mudabbir

Dear All,

I am an expert Oracle Developer with 8+ years of Programming and Analytical experience.

A few of my projects are as follows:

1. MBS(Mobile Banking System) for KUWAIT FINANCE HOUSE which is one of the topmost banks here in Kuwait. I was responsible for the overall product design, including the user interface in addition I wrote the administrators handbook and user guide. The complete system was designed in Oracle Developer 2000.

2. SIMS (Staff Information Management System). This system was designed to help the Radiology Department of Sabah Hospital (Kuwait) to create automated duty rostering for their Staff. It was completely designed and developed by me in Oracle Developer 2000

3. MEDORA Centricity RIS (Radiology Information System). This software is widely used in mostly all hospitals here in Kuwait in the MRI Department. I was involved in the customization of this software to support Arabic and create forms and reports in Arabic. The complete customization was done in Germany in Oracle Developer 2000

My real strength is my attention to detail. I pride myself on my reputation for following through and meeting deadlines. When I commit to doing something I make sure it is done and on time.

What I am looking for now is a company that can use my expertise and where I can lead a strong team and have a positive impact on Software Development.

Looking forward to your early response and thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards,

Mohammed Mudabbir Tungekar
email : mudabbir_t@hotmail.com , mudabbir.tungekar@gmail.com
Mob : +965 97542765

Note : RESUME will be provided upon contact.

[Updated on: Sun, 02 November 2008 07:50]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Sr. Oracle DBA job
Next Topic: We required Freelance S/W trainers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:56:00 CDT 2024