Home » Other » Marketplace » Best Institute for Oracle 11g DBA in Hyderabad(Andhra Pradesh,India)
icon2.gif  Best Institute for Oracle 11g DBA in Hyderabad(Andhra Pradesh,India) [message #537571] Thu, 29 December 2011 06:45 Go to next message
dreams5617

Best DBA Institute[ 1 vote ]
1. kanna Technologies 1 / 100%
2. Orafact 0 / 0%
3. Haszone Training Services 0 / 0%
4. Wilshire technologies 0 / 0%

Please let me know the best institute for training in Oracle 11g DBA and Oracle 11g RAC in Hyderabad, AP, India.

or

Please let me know which one of the below institutes to join for Oracle 11g DBA/RAC training and if you know the name of the faculty who has more industry, teaching experience in the below institutes please let me know.

Kanna Technologies
Orafact
Haszone Training Services
Wilshire technologies

Thanks in advance
Re: Best Institute for Oracle 11g DBA in Hyderabad(Andhra Pradesh,India) [message #537706 is a reply to message #537571] Fri, 30 December 2011 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ramoradba
Please define your Best.!

Don`t trust the institutes....They will publish a good faculty name on market But The real faculty would be an Old student of that Institute.

Es specially On wilshire ..Make sure that Your Faculty will be "Mr.Madhu" he is available Only at Hitec city Branch.
Else its waste of time.

Sriram
Re: Best Institute for Oracle 11g DBA in Hyderabad(Andhra Pradesh,India) [message #623219 is a reply to message #537706] Sat, 06 September 2014 05:33 Go to previous message
vishnuprakyath

Don`t trust any institutes..before joining they say one word after joining another word ...i have very bad experience with Mentors institute(swathianukar building 5th floor)they are not justified to my single ruppee...just they are making money....atleast there is no lab cordinator,how worse it is,they have taken 3months still not yet completed..I inform u all dont join in mentors,who seriously wants to learn the subject they cant provide u good knowledge in subject.. dont get flat for their promising words...i am not against to their institute and am not woarking for any other institutes..with my experience am sharing this...

kanna tech if the tutor is pavan dba it will be good,in willshire if madhu is there u can join or else its waste to spend our money in there institutes...these lecturers also wont share there complete knowledge..i can say they will justify to our money..we can left with satisfaction

Previous Topic: Oracle Redo log parsing source code for sale
Next Topic: Lighty for Oracle
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 18 22:17:17 CDT 2024