Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Disable the fields using forms personalisations (Oracle Apps 11i)
Disable the fields using forms personalisations [message #477602] Sat, 02 October 2010 05:34 Go to next message
raju_nooka

is this possible using forms personalisation?[ 1 vote ]
1. Yes 0 / 0%
2. No 0 / 0%
3. Don't Know 1 / 100%

Hi,

I am working on Oracle Apps 11i. Need help on Forms Personalisation. Please help me if you can.

Client requirement:
Selected user should only see Office Phone Number for all the people in the organisation when he enters the Phones form.

Means, the client is having around 10 Lookup values for Phones (Like Mobile (Office), Mobile (Personal), Office (fax), Office No. etc). Now, they want to give access to admin, only to update the Phone numbers related to Office. So, when the admin logs-in to the phone form of a employee, that admin should not be able to see other phone numbers of that Employee.

Is it possible using Forms Personalisation? or do we need to use Custom.pll?

This is very urgent. Please help me.
Re: Disable the fields using forms personalisations [message #477603 is a reply to message #477602] Sat, 02 October 2010 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Quote:
This is very urgent. Please help me.

1/ This is week-end
2/ This is a forum
3/ People helping here does it for free on their rest time

Asking for an urgent answer is out of place. If you want an urgent answer, call a consultant and pay for it.

Regards
Michel
Re: Disable the fields using forms personalisations [message #477611 is a reply to message #477603] Sat, 02 October 2010 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
raju_nooka
Thanks for the feedback. I am a new user to this kind of forum. I need a solution urgently. Could you please point me to any paid consultant who can help me on this?

Regards,
Raju
Re: Disable the fields using forms personalisations [message #477616 is a reply to message #477611] Sat, 02 October 2010 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
I think there is a phone directory in Singapore, even an electronic one accessible via Internet.

Regards
Michel

[Updated on: Sat, 02 October 2010 09:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Disable the fields using forms personalisations [message #477618 is a reply to message #477616] Sat, 02 October 2010 09:09 Go to previous message
raju_nooka
the problem is, I am new to Singapore as well.

Anyways, Thanks for the reply!

(in the meantime) I will try to find a solution on my own.
Previous Topic: FRM-40202:Field must be entered on two blocks with same table
Next Topic: passing TWO parameters between two forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:23:35 CDT 2024