Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Check Oracle Report Server. (Oracle Applicaton server 10g)
Check Oracle Report Server. [message #585911] Thu, 30 May 2013 21:36 Go to next message
dophuong_cs

Hi all,
I have one problem with oracle report server.
I use oracle report server to print out report, however sometimes i can't use oracle report because
some jobs of oracle report hang up for long time, can't running therefore all clients can't using oracle report.
After i restart Oracle Application Server, all clients can use oracle report normally.
Now i want to ask you some questions:
1. How to check maximum jobs of oracle report can running at same time?
2. How to set up parameter for oracle report server can release queue jobs pending too 5 minute automatically?
3. Can we increasing number of job oracle report running at same time or not?

Please check attach file for more detail.
I hope that, i can receive good information from you.
Re: Check Oracle Report Server. [message #586481 is a reply to message #585911] Thu, 06 June 2013 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kaeluan
Hi,
here are some answers.

1- In the print screen you sent, in the upper left corner there is a link called "Engines", click on it and click "Engine Prameters". The first drop down list is called Engine ID and it allow you to choose the engine that you want to see the parameters. There is a parameters called "Maximum Engine" so the value there is the maximum number of report that will be able to run at the same time for this specific Engine ID.

2- There is a parameter that does not appear in the screen that you can set and it`s called "engineResponseTimeOut" if you set it, after the timer end it will kill your process automatically. To add this value you must click on the button "Edit configuration File". Find the engine id you want to change and add the propertie. It should look like this: (NOTE: batchEng is a custom engine we have so it will not appear in your file)

<engine id="batchEng" class="oracle.reports.engine.EngineImpl" initEngine="1" maxEngine="4" minEngine="0" engLife="20" maxIdle="30" callbackTimeOut="90000" engineResponseTimeOut="2">

3- See #1 and change the value you want for the Maxengine.

Hope it help
Re: Check Oracle Report Server. [message #586489 is a reply to message #585911] Thu, 06 June 2013 20:42 Go to previous message
dophuong_cs

Thank you very much for you answer.
I see it very clearly, and please continuous kindly support me.
Previous Topic: NESTED ERROR when making admin server a windows service
Next Topic: Access url by Virtual IP for load balancing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:14:19 CDT 2024