Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » PDF reports change there formats and fonts (OAS 10 )
PDF reports change there formats and fonts [message #571990] Wed, 05 December 2012 03:17 Go to next message
annu-agi

dear experts

I am using Oracle Application Server 10g Release 2 (10.1.2) and its working fine, Over that i have develop applications in developer 10g and using report output form is PDF. All the operation going fine but only sometime, PDF reports display is shown in abnormal form. All the fonts change and records lines overlapped, font sizes are changed and fields are narrow to show ****** in numeric data. Although the frequency of this behavior is very low and we cant identifies yet when it happens and against which operation it happens but still its a pain full job. The only solution is to restart OAS machine. Even it cant work if we just stop and start form reports services. The impact of this behavior is global and all the applications are responding same.

Any idea what goes wrong with it. is there any changes we have to do with configuration or parameters

Regards

Anwer Ali
Re: PDF reports change there formats and fonts [message #572376 is a reply to message #571990] Tue, 11 December 2012 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
annu-agi

/forum/fa/10554/0/
still waiting . i cant understand what to do. Please see the attachment
  • Attachment: 1.JPG
    (Size: 141.88KB, Downloaded 2031 times)
Re: PDF reports change there formats and fonts [message #572384 is a reply to message #572376] Tue, 11 December 2012 07:04 Go to previous message
ranamirfan

Dear,
Try to Upgrade your Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Regards,
Irfan
Previous Topic: Runtime Error [merged 2]
Next Topic: email from oracle form and report services
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:32:18 CDT 2024