Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » change login page and logout_url (apex 2.1, oracle 10g xe)
change login page and logout_url [message #530199] Sun, 06 November 2011 16:48 Go to next message
hudo
I created with apex 2.1 a new login page.
How/where can I reset the login process to page 1 or page 101 ?

Where can I edit which page corresponds with LOGOUT_URL ?

In Shared Components > Security > Authentication Schemes > Change > Next

I can see which page corresponds at the moment, but I do not know where to change these settings

(Authentication schema is the default Application Express)

The string for the3 LOGOUT_URL looks like:

wwv_flow_custom_auth_std.logout?p_this_flow=&APP_ID.&p_next_flow_page_se
ss=&APP_ID.:102
Re: change login page and logout_url [message #530205 is a reply to message #530199] Mon, 07 November 2011 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Branch?
Re: change login page and logout_url [message #530216 is a reply to message #530205] Mon, 07 November 2011 04:20 Go to previous message
c_stenersen
I'm running ApEx 2.1, and if I go to Shared components -> Authentication schemes -> click the edit icon on the ApEx authentication scheme, it will give me one region with "Session not valid" where I can choose what to go to. Login page, built in login page or URL. There you can then choose what you want to use as your login page. E.g. if you use the URL option you can give in: f?p=&APP_ID.:101:&SESSION.
For the logout link you also have a region called "Logout URL" where you can specify where to go after logout. (Both of these have to be pages with no authentication of course.)
/forum/fa/9541/0/
Previous Topic: change apex 2.1 interface settings
Next Topic: Password Complexity in APEX
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:25:45 CDT 2024