Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Creating page for reset password (4.0)
Re: Creating page for reset password [message #552612 is a reply to message #552539] Thu, 26 April 2012 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gurujothi

Hi Littlefoot,

Is this possible to redirect to 4 different pages based on the username during the login time,

For example

if username is

guru then 2nd
rejula then 4th
mishra then 5th
shalini then 7th page,

when they are entering their username and password based on the username they should be redirected.
Is it possible for multiple redirection?

Thank you,
Regards,
gurujothi
Re: Creating page for reset password [message #552613 is a reply to message #552612] Thu, 26 April 2012 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I didn't implement that, but have a look at this OTN Forums discussion (Jari made it work with owa_util.redirect_url that uses a function that returns home page number).
Re: Creating page for reset password [message #552614 is a reply to message #552613] Thu, 26 April 2012 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gurujothi

Hi Littlefoot,
Actually am using the following function in my custom authentication scheme,

create or replace function CUSTOM_AUTH_G
(p_username in VARCHAR2,
p_password in VARCHAR2)
return BOOLEAN
is
begin
FOR c1 IN (SELECT 1
FROM login_table
WHERE upper(username) = upper(p_username)
AND upper(password) = upper(p_password))
LOOP
APEX_UTIL.SET_SESSION_STATE('FUSER',upper(p_username));
RETURN TRUE;
END LOOP;
APEX_UTIL.SET_SESSION_STATE('FUSER');
RETURN FALSE;

end;​

Whether I have to use the above mentioned line in this function? or else?
Please clarify my doubt.
Thank you.
Re: Creating page for reset password [message #552615 is a reply to message #552614] Fri, 27 April 2012 00:00 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Sorry, I wouldn't know. As I said, I never did that.

Just a remark of another kind: please, before posting your next message, spend not more than 10 seconds in viewing this page. Knowledge you gather there will significantly improve your future messages.
Previous Topic: How to configure more than one database in weblogic
Next Topic: How to redirect to different pages based on userneme from login page in apex4.1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:23:38 CDT 2024